The creamy white yogurt sitting in your fridge is not just a wonderful element to stir up rapid side dishes in the summer, but also a great food for your skin and hair.
Loaded in protein, calcium, lactic acid, zinc, and vitamins B2, B12 and B5, it’s a successful weapon in your arsenal of DIY face masks and hair packs. Let’s dig deeper to find out more about the appetizing benefits of yogurt.
Lactic acid is a naturally happening alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) which is one of a lot of beauty elements found in curd. It encourages skin cell regeneration through chemical exfoliation by removing dead skin cells, aids in firming skin and reduces wrinkles. This makes yogurt an outstanding food for your skin.
Easy one-minute whip up
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of curd.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to whip up an easy face mask.
- Flat the mixture over your face and neck.
- Read your favorite magazine for 30 minutes.
- Then wash it off with chilly water.