The top number refers to the quantity of pressure in your arteries throughout tightening of your heart muscle. This is called systolic pressure.
The bottom number refers to your blood pressure when your heart muscle is between beats. This is called diastolic pressure.
What is Normal Blood Pressure ?
Normal Blood Pressure is Between 120/80 mmHg to 140/90mmHg, you have a normal blood pressure but it is a little higher than it should be, and you should try to lower it. Make healthy changes to your lifestyle.
What is Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension)?
Low Blood Pressure is Less Then 90/60 mmHg.
What is High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) ?
High Blood Pressure is More Then 140/90 mmHg.
Symptoms of low blood pressure (Hypotension):
- dizziness or light headedness
- blurred vision
- heartbeats that suddenly become more noticeable
- feeling sick (nausea)
- general weakness
Symptoms of High blood pressure (Hypertension):
- Severe headache
- Fatigue or confusion
- Vision problems
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Blood in the urine
- Pounding in your chest, neck, or ears
- Lose extra weight by various ways.
- Regular exercise can decrease the risk of HBP
- Manage diet plans
- Uses of salted less Foods can decrease the risk of HBP
- Uses of Alcoholic less foods
- Smoking is injurious to health
- Regular check up
Low Blood Pressure Control Tips :
- Consume a Balanced Diet
- Stay Hydrated
- Avoid Heat Exhaustion
- Avoid Alcohol
- Take Rest
- Know the Symptoms
- Increase Salt Intake
- Wear Compression Aids
- Encourage Blood Flow
- Talk to your Doctor