The regular blood pressure of a human body is approximately 120/80. The blood pressure over 140/90 is called high blood pressure (HBP). HBP is a very risky for health and can be deadly at higher stages. There are many reasons of high HBP in human body.
Main reasons for HBP are listed below:
- Use of high salt cans also high BP.
- Family history of hypertension
- The risk of high BP increases if the person has small arteries as compared to a normal person.
- Anxiety can also be a cause for increased BP.
- Bad habits like smoking and drinking is also a reason to increased BP.
- During Pregnancy
- Birth control medicine
- Co morbidities, like as Sugar, kidney disease, or gout
- Sedentary lifestyles
There are some usual ways to control HBP:
- Lose extra weight by various ways.
- Regular exercise can decrease the risk of HBP
- Manage diet plans
- Uses of salted less Foods can decrease the risk of HBP
- Uses of Alcoholic less foods
- Smoking is injurious to health
- Regular check up