This Picklet Meat recipe will guide you for making a ideal Picklet Meat at home. It is a very highly spiced meat dish. In this recipe, different spices and pickle are cooked with meat and after cooking we get a very tasteful main course dish. Let’s learn Picklet Meat recipe under and try it and home. Also tell us how it was!
Mutton (small pieces) : 1 kg
Yogurt : 1/2 kg
Tomato Paste : 1 cup
Garlic Ginger Paste : 1 table spoon
Red Chili Powder : As required
Salt : As per your taste
Green Chili : 50 grams
Cooking Oil : 3/4 cup
Achar Masala/SpIce : As required
Clone : As required
Sonf : As required
Cumin : 1 Tea spoon
Fenugreek Seeds : As required
- Firstly make the combination of ginger, chili powder, salt, garlic and yogurt.
- Now soak the meat in the mixture for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil, put the spiced meat and fry until spices are separated.
- Add the water and cook on low flame until the meat is tender.
- Crush the achaar spice and add 1 tea spoon salt in it.
- Slit green chilies vertically from one side and get its seeds out.
- Now add green chilies with ground achaar spice.
- When the water dries out from meat, dispense tomato paste, garnish cooked meat with swollen chilies and put the remaining achaar spice.
- Now lower the heat and leave it for some time until chilies are tender.
Picklet Meat is ready to serve.
Don’t forget to share Picklet Meat Recipe with your friends and relatives