Seekh Kabab is a very popular Pakistani traditional dish that is mostly made during special occasion like Eid, Friends and family parties and others, so try this easy home-based recipe and make your dining more amazing.
Lamb Mince 500 gms
Garam Masala 3/4 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Raw Papaya Paste 1 tblsp
Ginger Paste 1 tsp
Cashewnut 2 tblsp
Thick Cream 2 tsp
Carom Seeds / Thyme 2 tsp
Dried Mango Powder 2 tsp
Rock Salt 2 tblsp
Cumin Seed 3 tblsp
Dry Ginger 1 tblsp
Black Pepper 1 tsp
Nutmeg Powder 1/2 tsp
- Wash the keema and put in a strainer and quietly press to squeeze out all the water.
- Mix all the ingredients to the keema and mix well.
- Keep away for 1 hour.
- Heat a gas oven or an electric oven with the skewers.
- Get a big ball of the Lamb Mince mixture and hold a hot skewer carefully in the other hand.
- Press the Lamb Mince on to a hot skewer.
- The Lamb Mince will without delay stick to the hot skewer.
- Repeat with left over Lamb Mince on all the other skewers.
- Place the skewers in the oven.
- Keep turning the skewers infrequently.
- When cooked, quietly remove the kababs from the skewers with the help of a napkin.
- Shallow fry the kababs on a nonstick pans in 1 tablespoon oil.
- To serve shower some chat masala and lemon juice on the kababs.
- And serve it