What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is Google’s advertising program, which can be registered as the owner of a website or blog to display ads on its web property (ie blogs and websites).
Immediately, Google Adsense is one of the easiest and best ways to make money. Once you get approval from Adsense, Google starts showing ads on your site and every time you click on the ad, you earn money according to the click.
How much can anyone earn from Google Adsense?
Speaking of sites in English, some Indian bloggers earn millions of their sites every month. Now the sites in Hindi will take a little longer to say how much they can earn, but one thing is certain that it will be better than the current options.
By the way, Adsense’s income depends on many things, such as
- How much traffic is your site
- What is the traffic from which country, the biggest US earnings? UU Is it the traffic?
- What category is a site, for example: finances, smart phones, personal development, technology, education, etc., generally earning more from the financial site.
Please note these things before applying:
- Your site or blog must be at least 6 months old
- He has regularly published something in it, at least every week in 1-2 publications
- There should be no copyrighted content on your site, for example, the publication of someone’s copy.
- Your site does not contain any content that the Google Adsense policy does not allow, for example, adult / pornographic content
- You have read the terms and conditions of Google Adsense, especially those things that may prohibit your account after its approval, for example, clicking on ads on your own sites, as well as authorizing the creation of more ad units; etc .; As legal persons come to understand the understanding of ordinary people, you can also read the related Adsense blogs and understand their nuances.
- Attention to the name of the beneficiary while it is applied: Google Adsense income is subject to taxes, so when you enter the name of the beneficiary, you will get an income with the name of the person whose name you give here and the same will be taxed. Also keep in mind that whatever the name you enter, there is also a bank account with the same name, the difference in spelling can be huge.
- The blog should have some page views, how difficult it is to say, but I think there should be at least 2-3 thousand page views per day.
- You do not have many broken links on your site, check here to see broken links.
Finally, the most important TIP: before doing anything related to Google Adsense, read it well on the Internet, do nothing in the assumption or do nothing, remember that if you accidentally get banned from the account, it is very difficult to activate it. again.