Earn money from Google Adsense in 2018 and that too from the comfort of your home. You may be thinking that what is Google adsense for people like you, let me tell you that we all use the Google search engine to find our answers to the questions. Every time we write and search for any keyword, search engines show us many results, including some ads. People like you and I pay for these websites to show their ads at the top of that page, so that more and more people visit your site. But one thing you should keep in mind is that it is not a very easy job to do and you have to be very patient because you really want to make money with this program.
How to craete Google adsense account in pakistan 2018 :
First, keep in mind that you must have a separate computer and Internet connection so that no one else in your household can use your system. This is very important because many people in India and Pakistan are involved in the Adsense click fraud program, so you should make sure that your IP address and laptop are not part of this program.
Next, you must know the basic rules of the Internet and look for content online. You must have the daily routine of searching for new content and information online so that you can increase your knowledge on a daily basis. Now the content you should look for will be related to your interest so that you do not get bored as time passes.
- Fresh Gmail Account
- Blog or Website with Unique Content
One thing to keep in mind is that you need to buy a top level domain (.com, .net, .org, etc.) because adsense will not work on free subdomain sites. You can buy the domain from your local web hosting provider or from a very popular Godaddy.com website. After purchasing the domain, you must attach it with free hosting like blogger.com or with your own hosting. In your own hosting case, you need to install WordPress so you can easily manage your posts.
Why Your Google Adsense Account might Rejected :
- Insufficient Content
- Site Does Not Comply With Google AdSense Policies
- Low Quality Content
- Few Number of Posts
- Your Site’s Age
- Your Blog isn’t Responsive
- No Contact Us & Privacy page
- Bad Navigation
- Loading time is Poor
- Your Blog has Adsense Prohibited Content
- Remove all other AD networks
After creating your first blog or website now, you need to put quality and unique content into it. Never try to copy content from other sites since you will not get traffic or Google recognition. Also try to make a blog according to your interest so that you can add more and more content later. Now, when you must have more than 20 quality publications, you must request Adsense with the help of your Gmail account.
Here is the process for AdSense approval:
- Write Have at least 20-25 well written blog posts.
- isclaimer, Contact Us, About Us,
- Be sure to use a clean design of the website.
- Do not use watermark images of copyright
- Place the ad code in the header
- Get more than 50 visitors per day
- Sign up to get an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your name, address and URL of the website.
- Log in to the AdSense account, create AdSense codes. Place the codes in the sidebar of your blog.
- The ads will appear blank until the final approval process does not finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you do not delete the ads.
- After the final approval of AdSense, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earnings reach $ 10, AdSense will send you a PIN to your address.
- Log in to your AdSense account and enter your PIN once you receive it.
- Congratulations, you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $ 100, Google will send or transfer your winnings. I recommend that you enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.