While over the years, website owners can make an informed decision when it comes to selecting a web hosting provider, it can be a difficult task for those who are just starting their online journey. Choosing the best web hosting provider for your business website can be a challenge, especially since there is a hosting service provider available in the market.
The need for such a large market of hosting providers is due to the fact that there are currently more than 1,240 million websites in the world, according to these Hosting Facts statistics.
Therefore, with the growing number of Internet users around the world, it is reasonable to think that the need for web hosting would be enormous. However, despite the wide variety of web hosting companies that are available, not all are able to provide top-notch services that offer results.
A good web server is one of the basic fundamentals that will help accelerate the growth of your business. It offers you a stable and secure environment where you can be sure that your website is protected against cybercrime and other threats such as malware, viruses and spam. Similarly, a reliable web server can also help boost the ranking of your site and help improve traffic. In addition, it will provide you with the necessary technical support as your business grows.
For these reasons, it is important to make a well-informed decision when choosing a web hosting provider. As such, here is an infographic on how to identify a low quality web host. Highlight the 21 key indicators that will help you get away from a bad web host. These key indicators or warning signs will ensure that you choose the best web server your budget allows.
Some indicators of a low quality hosting provider
This Infographic checklist is useful not only for bloggers and novice companies, but also for owners of existing websites. You can help them identify if they need to change their website to another hosting service provider. To take a look, here are some warning signs of accommodation that you should keep in mind:
- Frequent unplanned downtime. This is the main signal of an incompetent web host.
- The lack of backup function. Since piracy is a serious concern in the online world, backup / restore is a basic feature offered by all reliable web hosting providers.
- The unavailability of the script installer with a single click. This is important for the installation of several applications such as WordPress, Joomla and others.
- Lack of technical support / experienced customer. The brand of a good company is the support they can offer their clients. If the support is bad, it is a clear indication that a web host is deficient.
- The lack of essential safety features. As mentioned above, one can not take the safety of the website lightly as this would mean losing sensitive customer data in case of hacking. As such, if a web host does not provide robust security tools such as antivirus, malware protection, spam and leeches protection, it is not worth investing in.
Identify a low-quality hosting provider: infographics
These were the few key indicators of a low quality web host. To know more, look at the infographic in depth below.
I hope you like this article and have learned something new. Click Like, comment and share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
If you have any questions about this article, do not hesitate to ask me in the comments box below