The main objective of most bloggers is to make money with their blogs, but it is quite unfortunate that 90% of bloggers in the blogosphere do not earn money with their blogs.
As you may have guessed, I did not set up this blog just for the FUN of the blogs, yes, blogging is fun for me, but I also built this blog so that I can monetize it and earn a couple of thousand dollars per month.
I run this blog with money, so I think I should also make money with it or is not it fair?
To be honest with you, the number one question that I do most of the time is “How do I monetize my blog?” Or “How do I earn money from my blog?” Many bloggers ask me this question on a regular basis and I have always tried to help them by recommending various affiliate programs and ad networks like Infolinks for them.
Again, to be honest with you, it’s not easy to make money with blogs! It does not happen overnight, but it is not unattainable. In fact, you can make 4-figure income from your blogs every month.
On this note, I’d love to welcome you to this review of Infolinks!
If you are a blogger who is struggling to make money with your blog, I will advise you to read this review until the end!
I’ve known Infolinks since 2009 when I started my first blogs, I used to blog on the Blogger.com platform at that time before switching to the WordPress platform.
Infolinks has been a source of income for thousands of bloggers around the world for more than 6 years and I have read and heard about people who have obtained 4 figure income through Infolinks.
I know you must have heard about other ad networks, but Infolinks is quite different from all of them. The concept of monetization that Infolink uses is unique and this concept is designed to help you make money with your blog without disturbing your readers.
What the hell is Infolinks?
Infolinks is an online advertising platform that allows bloggers and website owners to earn money from their website by displaying relevant ads to their visitors.
Infolinks generates new revenue for publishers by offering ads based on intentions on non-traditional websites. Select from a wide range of elegant and innovative ad units that best suit your needs, fully customize your appearance and easily add them to your site. Unfolinks ad units include:
- Inframe – Capitalize your browser margins with attractive image ads.
- Infold: Involve users with a superimposed ad unit more relevant to the user’s intention.
- Intag: Displays a tag cloud of keywords relevant to your content.
- Intext: Monetize within the lines highlighting your best keywords.
How does Infolinks work?
Infolinks provides 4 monetization options; It has four types of graphic ads to choose from. You can activate only one of these four options and you can also activate all the monetization options.
The four types of ads are: Intext Ads, Intag Ads, Inframe Ads, Infold Ads; These four aggregate options are displayed differently than conventional banner ads that most bloggers use.
- InFold: Only segment your search traffic with ads relevant to your search terms in non-disruptive footer ads. InFold adds navigation value and another layer of SEO to your site while delivering ads related to exactly what search traffic looks for.
- InText – Highlight the best keywords to monetize your written content. A simple mouse movement opens an advertising bubble that contains an ad that matches the context of your keywords. Fully customize the look and volume of InText ads on the pages of your website.
- InTag: presents a range of keywords relevant to the context of your site. Choose between one or two rows of links that open a relevant advertising bubble when you hover over it. InTag manages to capture a spectrum of user interests and invite commitment to its range of keywords.
- InFrame: attractive skyscraper display banners located in the extra space on the margins of widescreen monitors only. These ads are tailored to the category of your website and are intelligently revealed only in traffic from widescreen and custom monitors to fit perfectly, without altering the design of your site at all.
Infolinks will show your ads. Based on keywords and phrases on your website, the ads that are displayed will surely be related to the keyword.
If you look at the image above, you will discover that the ad that appears there comes as a result of a hyperlink text on that web page. Infolinks provides ads that are displayed through hyperlinks of keywords in their blogs. When a visitor places their mouse over these links, a window will appear that shows the ad and makes a view to add.
The more views to add to your blog, the more money you earn with infolinks, it’s that simple.
What are the eligibility criteria for sites to qualify with Infolinks?
Joining the Infolinks ad network is quite easy and straightforward, the Infolinks platform is open to any online publisher, large or small, with no installation fees, no minimum requirements for visits to the page or visitors and no hidden commitments.
However, Infolinks has certain policies in place that ensure the effectiveness of the ads for its publishers and advertisers. They review all websites and reserve the right to refuse any application.
In addition, Infolinks does not allow content that may be considered negative, illegal or offensive in any way. The baseline here is that they do not accept anything illegal!
How to register as an Infolinks editor?
Joining the Infolinks ad platform is quick and easy. All you need to do is fill out a short form and integrate the code into your site so that the ads appear instantly.
Follow these quick and easy steps to join Infolinks now:
- Complete our brief registration form.
- The Infolinks team will review your request within 48 hours.
- Once approved, you can integrate the Infolinks script into your web pages.
- Start earning income immediately!
- Once you have been approved, you can log in to the Publishers Center and track your income.
How do I earn money from Infolinks?
Infolinks works in such a way that visits and clicks count towards your earnings. When visitors interact with your Infolinks ads, you win.
What is the payment threshold of Infolinks and how do I receive my earnings?
Infolinks has a minimum payment threshold of $ 50 if you use PayPal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer as your payment method and your earnings must exceed the minimum payment threshold for your selected payment method before you can receive your winnings.
If you have selected Bank Transfer OR if Western Union has your payment method, the minimum threshold requirement is $100. You will be paid once your earnings exceed the payment threshold for your chosen payment method.
It also offers the eCheck / Local Bank Transfer facility to Indian publishers.
Is Infolinks compatible with mobile devices?
Yes, Infolinks is very compatible with mobile devices. Infolinks ad units are enabled on mobile devices, so you will not lose revenue when your readers access your website through their mobile devices.
This is one of the reasons why Infolinks is recommended, the income you get from mobile visitors can surely make a difference in the number of figures in your paycheck.
Some advantages of using Infolinks
- Application this and fast approval. The approval is not based on the amount of traffic that reaches your website. Infolinks will review your blog based on the content.
- Internet ads do not take up space on your web pages, so they can be used in conjunction with other ad networks.
- You decide which ads you want to place on your website with a single click in the customization section of the website.
- For text ads you can customize it to your liking, you can choose how many ads will appear on a page, the color of the link and the type of line used to highlight a word
- Intag ads can be placed manually or automatically on your web pages and you can also decide on the color of the links used.
- A good support system that has a response time of 24 hours in consultations.
- All ads are enabled for all types of mobile devices, which means you can monetize all traffic channels.
- The payment threshold is low.
- It is compatible with other advertising networks and forms of advertising.
Some drawbacks of Infolinks
- It has been shown that Infolinks ads perform better on sites with traffic from the United States and the United Kingdom. If visitors to your site do not come primarily from those regions, your earnings will be lower.
- Currently, Infolinks can only run ads in 2 languages that are English and Spanish. So, if you run a site in Hindi, a German blog or any other blog written in languages other than English and Spanish, I’m sorry! Infolinks is not for you.
- Inframets ads may not always work well. Sometimes, it can overlap and become obstructive, but you can always turn it on and off, which is very good.
Should you use Infolinks in your blog? My answer is yes!
I know that most bloggers who read this review do not earn money with their blogs and those who are making money are not earning enough to buy a bottle of Coca.
[shadowbox] I will implore you to review Infolinks by clicking here, register on your platform and write it down, registration is FREE. [/ shadowbox]
Infolinks works well with all niches, so it does not matter if you run a weight loss blog, or a dog training blog or a parenting blog, the infolinks covered it all the time you have content on your blog.
What is your experience with Infolinks?
Have you been using infolinks? If so, how has it been?
If not, after registering, let us know how it went and leave a comment here. I would love to keep the information here as fresh as possible. I really appreciate that you contribute with your experiences.