We all know how terrifying it is to have the need for a file that you have deleted from your PC a few days ago. If you have not faced this situation, you may have experienced the situation when you know that you have saved your important report in one place, but you can not find it there or anywhere else on the PC. Our PC stores files, folders, images, videos and much more, but is also prone to data corruption and data loss. Due to software updates, file / folder corruption, disk format and, sometimes, due to human error, we lose many of our important files unintentionally.
You know, you can always recover the deleted files from the Recycle Bin, but if you or some cleaner software has emptied it or data is lost due to corruption, updates, formatting, etc., you can not recover it using normal Windows applications. But hey, there is hope – Yes! You can recover your lost data, however, for that, you need a data recovery software and it must be powerful enough to have the ability to recover any type of data that was lost even months ago. This recalls one of the excellent data recovery software: Disk Drill from Clever Files.
Disk Drill data recovery software
Disk Drill is the perfect data recovery software that allows you to recover any lost or deleted data from your system intentionally or not. If you are a Windows or Mac user, Disk Drill is available for both platforms and provides all the incredible features that make it one of the best file recovery programs.
Disk Drill uses advanced technology to scan your hard drive and recover deleted files. Not only does it make scanning and recovery faster, it also keeps your files safe while recovering and consumes fewer resources to perform any process. Unlike other data recovery software that the Windows platform has to offer, Disk Drill goes a step further to provide these additional tools.
- Disk Health: this tool monitors the health of your hard drive. Observe its performance and let you know if any problem arises when accessing any section of the hard drive for E / S operations.
- Data backup: the creation of periodic backups is essential, as it allows you to instantly recover very large but important files. With this feature, you can create full PC backups or partial backups instantly.
- Recovery Unit: allows you to create a recovery unit that can be used to unlock your PC if you forgot the password.
- Data protection: Disk Drill keeps your data protected against unwanted changes and data corruption.
- Cleaning: removes junk files and folders from your PC to free up disk space.
- Partition Recovery: allows you to run a scan on a specific partition of your hard drive and allows you to recover files deleted from the specific partition.
- Duplicate Finder: duplicates take up significant space, but if the files are important, we do not want to delete any version of the file thinking if it could be the last copy or a modified copy. With this tool, you can easily find exact copies and choose to keep only one version if others are identical.
- Recovery of the memory card: data deleted or formatted from the memory card? Well, this tool can recover them if you wish.
- Recovery options: you are provided with many recovery options. For example, recover images, videos, recover in batch, etc.
- ISO / DMG backup: You can also create ISO or DMG backup copies of your hard drive with this Windows data recovery tool.
How to use the Disk Drill Data Recovery software?
Using Disk Drill data recovery is very easy. Once you have installed it, follow the steps below to recover any type of data lost, damaged, formatted or deleted from the PC:
Step 1: Run the Disk Drill Windows data recovery software and it will show you all the available disk drives, as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 2: Select the disk drive from which you want to recover your files and press the scan button. Disk Drill will scan and list all the deleted files that you can also see by category of Documents, Music, Video, Images, etc.
Step 3: Select the files to recover by clicking on the check box provided on your left side and then click on the Recover button available in the top right.
Now, Disk Drill will automatically recover all the selected files and open the recovery folder for you to verify.
Disk Drill is one of the easiest and most powerful data recovery programs that you can use instantly to recover any lost files. If you have small recovery needs, you can download free Disk Drill to recover up to 500 MB of data. Therefore, if you are not sure, try your free version of data recovery software and once you are satisfied, you can buy your full version. For more information or download free file recovery software, visit the official website.
I hope you like this article and have learned something new. Click Like, comment and share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
If you have any questions about this article, do not hesitate to ask me in the comments box below